“But how can I be on daylight savings time when I haven’t saved a dime in years?”
I know stupid, but that is about the tamest reply when it comes to, ‘Do you like daylight savings time?’
But let’s look at the advantages of getting dark early.
- You don’t have to set your VCR. At least for 6 months.
- Convince your boss that vampires are real and they prey on those who are stuck in rush hour. When he/she questions you, start crying and scream, “WHY DON’T YOU BELIEVE ME?”
- When someone says, Spring Forward, Fall Back, with that stupid sh*t eating grin, tell them you hear the company is going widespread layoffs, and put your finger to your mouth and walk off.
- When someone says, “Hey, we gained an hour!” Say, “That’s not all you gained.”
- It gives you an extra hour to send game requests on Facebook.
- It give you a great excuse to be late for just about everything for the next 4 months.
Now tweets through history on Daylights Saving time
An hour earlier of darkness? Are you shi*ting me? LOVE IT!
Really? Dark an hour earlier? That means I have to leave for my job and will miss The Simpsons.
Great! Mary will want to hit up Chili’s before the show for Happy Hour.
#Sarcasm #Tired #Fu*kTheConfederacy
An extra hour of sleep. An extra hour of drinking. It’s Electric.
#Damn #PowerOut #Lighting #Hmm
LOL, just trolled Henry Ford….asked him why my Datsun has better light bulbs….
#TheyMineBitches #ShouldveInventedSarcasmToo #DaylightThis